Thanks for your interest in Mount Vernon Baptist Church Preschool!
We are currently enrolling for the 2017-2018 school year and still have limited space available!
Office hours are currently Monday – Friday, from 9:00am to 5:00pm and we would love for you to stop by anytime during these hours to visit the school. We are also available for individual appointments on an as requested basis.
Due to our licensing requirements, all children must be 2.5 years old to start in the program.
- Applications for school year 2017-2018 will be accepted on a rolling basis.
- We are currently accepting applications. To apply, complete the application form and submit it with an $80 non-refundable application fee. Checks should be made out to Mount Vernon Baptist Church. Please put “Preschool” in the memo section.
- Applications are accepted and reviewed on a first come, first served basis. Once an admissions application is accepted, and families are notified that they have placement in our program, you will have 10 business days to complete the enrollment form (which will be emailed to you) and submit it with a non-refundable $650 deposit (This is half of first month’s tuition. The remainder of the first month will be prorated based on the start date and due prior to the start of school). Doing this will secure the applicant’s space. If the enrollment form and deposit is not received within the time allotted, the space can be offered to another applicant.
- Please mail your application and deposit to Mount Vernon Baptist Church Preschool at 935 23rd St S, Arlington, VA 22202 (please confirm receipt of application). Applications may also be submitted online or in-person.
- Children not initially accepted are placed on a waiting list and their families are notified, as space become available.
- If you are applying for more than one child, please complete separate applications and enrollment forms for each child. We do offer a 10% sibling discount.
- Monthly tuition payments in the amount of $1325 are due on the first of each month.
- The full tuition is due regardless of days missed, snow days, holidays, etc.
- Prior to the first day of school, all required paperwork (including physicals and shot records) must be completed and submitted to MVBCP. No child will be allowed to start without the required forms. All paperwork will be sent to parents upon receipt of enrollment form.
We are very excited about the opportunity to serve our community and bring forth a strong Christ-centered academic program that will offer children an opportunity to thrive and excel.
If you have further questions, please send a message to email@example.com For additional information, please call 703-892- 1001.