To start the registration process, click the button below.
Enrollment & Registration Fees
|Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)
Yearly Renewal Fee (Non-Refundable)
|Tuition||Monthly Full Time
Tuition and Scholarship
Information to be added later.
COVID-19 and other Safety Protocols
- Covid-19 and other Safety Protocols
We are honored to continue to provide care for our families. We only kindly ask that you partner with us to ensure the safety of everyone. Our goal is to transition back to operations without negative impact to our children, our families, and our valued staff. We are extremely grateful for your support and understanding as we navigate these uncertain times. Implementing these protocols will require a lot of work, but it is a team effort and well worth the investment!
COVID-19 Hours of Operation: Due to the social distancing strategies, smaller class size requirements, and increased cleaning and disinfection efforts, we will be adjusting the operating hours at our school. Our school will be open from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm with the school day officially beginning at 9:00 am each morning. To operate with the new guidelines in place, our staff will be required to be present at the same time each day.
Drop-Off Procedures: Drop-off will be outside the building between 8:00 am – 9:00 am.
- A staff member will greet your child at the table outside the preschool entrance (East Parking Lot). Please follow social distancing signs until your child’s turn.
- Before entering the building, a staff member will provide a Daily Health Screening for each child to include a temperature reading, screening questions for signs of sickness, hand sanitation and face covering assistance. Please Note: Anyone with Coronavirus symptoms or combination of symptoms, including a fever at or above 100.4, difficulty breathing/shortness of breath, cough, chills or repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste/smell will not be admitted into the building and will be sent home until they are fever and symptom-free for at least 72 hours.
- Once your child passes the Daily Health Screening, they will be escorted or will walk with supervision to their classroom.
Pick-Up Procedures: Pick-Up will be outside the building between 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm. Parents should ring the doorbell at the preschool entrance and practice social distancing as they wait for a staff member to escort your child to the door. Please greet your child once they are outside and away from the entrance area.
Social Distancing Strategies:
- All staff and children ages four and up should wear a face covering when inside the building and when unable to maintain social distancing of at least six feet. (Exceptions: while eating, drinking, and sleeping).
- Children ages two and three are encouraged, but not required, to wear masks at all times. Face coverings should be cleaned daily, or a new disposable face covering should be used each day.
- Staff and children and their families are reminded to maintain a safe distance (six feet) from each other in the program.
- Space between tables and chairs has increased to at least six feet. Children will eat at least six feet apart at mealtimes. During nap time cots will be spaced out as much as possible, ideally six feet apart. The children will be placed head to toe to reduce the potential for viral spread.
- Our group sizes are no larger than ten people total, including children and staff.
- Groups will not be combined and the same groups will remain together from day to day.
- Groups will remain with the same staff so that if there is an exposure, a limited group of children and staff will be impacted.
- Large room spaces will not be shared. The use of the space will be staggered and used only one group at a time.
- Increased outside play will be incorporated as much as possible, with no more than one group of children in one outside area at a time. Playground times will be staggered.
- Windows will be opened frequently to reduce virus transmission.
- Small group activities or individual play will be implemented, rather than whole group, whenever possible.
- Item sharing will be limited. Every child is required to bring their own pencil box with their own pencils, crayons, markers, glue stick, and scissors.
- Each child’s belongings will be separated and in individually labeled cubbies/storage containers.
Sanitation and Hygiene Practices:
- All will need to practice frequent hand washing: students will wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is not available, a hand sanitizer will be used.
- Students will be required to wash their hands at the following times: Arrival to the building, After using the restroom, After playing outdoors and Before meals.
- Staff will be required to wash their hands at the following times:
- Arrival to the building
- Before and after eating or feeding. (gloves will be worn)
- Before and after diapering (gloves will be worn)
- Before and after administrating medication or medical ointment (gloves will be worn)
- After using the bathroom or helping a child use the bathroom (gloves will be worn)
- After coming in contact with bodily fluid (gloves will be worn)
- After playing outdoors
- After lunch break
- After assisting children with handwashing
- All are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
- Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, and clean hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer (if soap and water are not readily available).
- To prevent risk of transmitting COVID-19, immediate contact (such as shaking or holding hands, hugging, or kissing) will be avoided.
- High-touch surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected several times a day with EPA approved cleaning products. This includes, doorknobs/ handles, light switches, diaper changing table, countertops, handles on outside equipment, tables, chairs, faucets, toilets, sink and toilet handles, cubbies, and handrails.
- Tables will be cleaned and sanitized before lunch.
- Soft toys and dress-up clothes are harder to clean and will be put away until further notice.
- Class toys will be minimized and those that are out for play will be sanitized at the end of the day. Toys will be rotated on a weekly basis.
- The playground and the multi-purpose room toys will be disinfected after each use and will not be shared with other groups.
- Snacks and Lunch
- Students will eat in their classrooms.
- Breakfast will be provided between 8:30 – 9:00 am. Cereals and packaged bars such as Frosted Flakes, Cheerios, Fruit Loops, Nutri-Grain and granola bars will be offered.
- Students are required to bring their own lunch. Teachers will no longer warm up food. If you would like your child’s food to be warm, please put it in a thermos.
- An afternoon snack will be provided between 3:00 – 3:30 pm. Snacks such as pretzels, bars, Veggie Straws, Ritz crackers, Goldfish etc. will be offered.
COVID-19 Exposure, Symptoms, and Positive Tests:
- If a child or staff member develops symptoms of COVID-19 (fever of 100.4, cough, shortness of breath) while at the school they will be immediately separated from others until the person displaying symptoms leaves the school.
- The staff or parent of the child will need to advise the director immediately if the person is diagnosed with COVID-19.
- If a student or staff member tests positive for COVID-19, the director will contact the local health department and licensing inspector, and a closure will be necessary. To sufficiently clean and disinfect the school, a closure of two weeks or more would be necessary.
- The student or staff member will need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result before returning back to school.
- Children with household members who are known to have COVID-19 should be excluded from school for 14 days and provide a negative COVID-19 test result before returning back to school.